DXF File - Elk
Elk DXF file & printable pdf, instant download.
The DXF file is designed for CNC plasma, laser or water jet cutting. All vector cut paths are closed loops, with no intersections. The silhouette artwork can be stand alone or modified and incorporated into your own metal art design. Sizes are variable from 10" wide x 10" high to 20" wide x 20" high for each elk. The designs can be re-sized to fit your needs, considering the machine type and your cutting kerf.
#dxfdesign #dxf #cnc #plasma #laser #waterjet #metalart #metalwork #silhouette #vector #elk
- This DXF File is designed to be cut from metal using CNC plasma, laser or water jet cutting systems.
- DXF files will be available for instant download via e-mail, immediately after you complete the checkout process.
- A printable PDF will accompany your DXF file. The PDF file contains the black and white image of your purchased design (or designs), without the DXF Design watermark. The images are higher resolution and higher quality than the jpeg images displayed on our website so that you can generate a clean print to view or show your clients
- The design can be scaled to any size to fit your needs. Bear in mind that if you are scaling down to a smaller size, you will be limited according to your machine type and cutting beam width. Detail can be removed to create a smaller version of the original to include in the background of another design.
- The designs are priced so that you should be able to make your money back in a single use, especially for a larger project, however, the same design can be re-used and cut many times over.
- If you do wish to modify a design, be sure to save a copy of the original file. You will have 3 opportunities to download your files after purchase so if you happen to overwrite the originals, you will have an opportunity to re-download them.
- If you have further questions, consider checking the FAQ page to see if they have been addressed.
- Please contact us if you are having any issues with the files and we will do our best to resolve the problem.